Ofsted and Middle Managers
A course designed to make sure you feel confident your school is best placed to make the most of the inspection
Understand how inspectors evaluate performance, make judgements, and identify priorities for improvement.
- Prepare evidence for:
- the quality of learning and teaching
- the monitoring of achievement and progress of individual and groups
- supporting colleagues
- showing how you implement whole school priorities.
- To understand the new inspection process.
- Feel confident that your school is best placed to make the most of the inspection.
Ofsted will want to get a clear view of how middle managers are contributing to the effectiveness of the school. They will want to know that you have the progress of all learners as a top priority. This course will identify some of the common weaknesses identified in inspections and show what you can do to address them.